Last Updated on November 19, 2022 by Hammad Hassan
Since real estate transactions involve significant amounts of money and higher stakes, the buyers and sellers are cautious of making various choices. When it comes to picking a real estate agent or brokerage company, the people are wary of making a conscious choice. This is why they need authentic and genuine information about the best real estate companies so that they can make an informed choice.
Here, we will review and allow to compare the two best real estate giants – Houzeo reviews and Ideal Agent reviews. We will let you know what are they, how they operate, their unique benefits, and more.
Let us begin discussing with Ideal Agent.
What is Ideal Agent?
Ideal Agent is a website that allows you to research and know the national real estate sales data in detail to identify the top 1% of agents in your area. These agents are mostly full commission agents and not discount real estate brokers. However, Ideal Agent negotiates to provide you with a lower commission percentage compared to other agents and allow you to save money.
Ideal Agent houses a big team of agents in their network who have these qualities:
- More than 5 years of experience as a licensed agent
- Must have a good standing
- Must be under the top 1% in sales in the local market
- Must be full-time agents
- Have a minimum of 25 reviews with 4.9 stars and more on Zillow or Realtor.com
How do they work?
The seller needs to brief them about their home selling goals such as whether they want to sell quickly, etc. They need to answer vital questions including your needs, agent expectations, etc. Then, Ideal Agent will start working to match your requirement.
Ideal Agent reviews
If you study several websites, you will know that the consumers gave mixed reviews of the company and their experience.
- On the Trustpilot, Ideal Agent reviews have 4.9 out of 5 stars with more than 3,000 reviews. The reviewers have expressed that their experience was great, easy and painless, etc. There were complaints too such as poor communication with agents, the commission was higher than promised, etc.
- On Google, Ideal Agent has a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars and has 368 reviews. Google reviews include the phrases such as awesome services, did a great job, impressed and pleased, etc. There were reviews that said the buyer still demanded a 3% agent commission, unprofessional, and more.
- At BBB, the Ideal Agent has 5.0 out of 5 stars and 171 reviews. The reviews on the Better Business Bureau website include great experience, stress-free, professional, etc.
Pros and cons of using Ideal Agent
The benefits of Ideal Agent include:
- With the kind of services they provide, you don’t need to hunt much to find a real estate broker. No need to study reviews, find sales data, ask friends for recommendations, etc. The company saves your time by easily getting you the top local agent.
- The low commission policy is talked about in Ideal Agent reviews. It allows you to save considerable amounts of money.
There are drawbacks of Ideal Agent too such as:
- You get only a single agent. Unlike other agent matching services, you do not several top agent options which you can compare based on skills, sales results, personalities, etc. Ideal Agent gives you just one name.
- Also, the sellers need to talk to the concierge before they get the agent. The sellers who like to do their own research before talking to the company may not appreciate the idea.
- Ideal Agent has a smaller network of agents compared to many others.
- Though you get to save 1% or 2% on commissions due to the discounted commission service, the saving is not too huge as they are unable to sell the house at a higher cost.
Houzeo is a giant tech-centric company that allows home sellers to sell their homes via For Sale By Owner and save a considerable sum of money on commission. This real estate platform gives access to the sellers of the tools that only real estate agents have.
This famous real estate company aims to assist and facilitate the homeowners with several facilities at a low cost. The features such as IntelliList Listing Management System, which makes the listing of your home simple and quick, the ability to review and compare offers online, counter an offer, and Houzeo Showings that lets you manage to show requests from buyers and agents, make Houzeo one of the top choices.
How do they work?
Houzeo is a nationwide company that was founded in 2017 and has its headquarters in New York City. This real estate marketplace helps you easily get your home listed on the MLS or multiple listing services. In return, the users need to pay just a small flat fee. If you want to sell for sale by the owner (FSBO), then Houzeo allows you to avoid paying a huge commission fee to the listing agent.
The website has some great Houzeo reviews on various websites. Customers had positive things to say and share about Houzeo.
- With more than 1,650 reviews, Houzeo enjoys a score of 4.9 out of 5 on Google Reviews and Trustpilot. Houzeo is not accredited by the BBB or Better Business Bureau.
- Due to the excellent customer support, Houzeo reviews are mostly positive and their customer support team record getting high praise. Many Houzeo reviews said that the company’s customer service was polite and attentive.
- Sandy shares that it was his best experience with any company and he got immense support. He shared that he called several times to find the details of the sale and they were answered spot-on in a prompt manner.
- However, there were rare negative Houzeo reviews too where Houzeo was accused of the inconsistent quality of Houzeo’s partner realtors, restrictive refund policy, etc.
Pros and Cons – Houzeo
- Houzeo offers excellent customer service. Houzeo representatives are eager to help and patient enough to answer any number of questions.
- Their online dashboard system makes it easy for the user to manage his listing.
- The use of cutting-edge technology by the company elevates the user experience.
- Houzeo plans allow you to save money in paying commissions to anyone.
- Houzeo users have massive exposure on all the top real estate sites.
- Houzeo allows the user to gain full control of the property.
- The features like auto-generated contracts, rapid turnaround times, etc. benefit the homeowners.
The drawbacks include:
- The prices of the packages seem to be higher than other flat fee MLS companies.
- The matched agents are not always good.
Now that you know the pros and cons of each, take your pick!